Friday, January 18, 2008

Meanwhile...

Well, I do intend to put a best albums list up. Maybe I should wait until next year, combine the two. In the meantime, I am enjoying my classes so far this semester. Dunno if I'll put much up from my Figure Drawing class...(for your sakes) but here's a lil somethin from illustration. I combined a couple o' classics. Its a work in progress...What ya think?
Its a light sketch, but thought I'd share Winnie the Pan and Tinklet. I didn't wanna look at anything so I could try to give it my own flair. I am also working on a drawing for my Gramps (OF my Gramps) for his 80th b-day. Tut tut, it looks like rain!

3 comments:

The Obergs said...

You are one of the most creative people I know, seriously Whinnie the Pan? It's genius, genius! Remember when you were supposed to draw a picture of me....apparently that never happened. When are you finished with school and what will your degree be in?

Avery said...

Too funny! I love the happy medium. Keep it up!

mckarlie said...

Holy crip of cripage! Do you know what you should do? You should make Winnie the Pan shirts! I would TOTALLY wear a Winnie the Pan/ Twinklet shirt! You should get with Greg and do it!